Lawyers in Baldwin County, Alabama serving the Alabama Gulf Coast
Real Estate ◊ Civil Litigation ◊ Government Relations ◊ Bankruptcy
At Harrell and Monaghan, LLC, our attorneys have more than 65 years of combined legal experience representing individuals and businesses residing in and doing business across the Alabama Gulf Coast. We provide aggressive advocacy, using our extensive litigation skills and experience when necessary to help you get the results you need. We take a straightforward approach to the practice of law, representing you and your interests with honesty and integrity.
To set up an appointment, contact our office or call us at 251-968-1555.
We provide comprehensive representation in matters involving:
- Real estate law. We handle a broad range of real estate matters, including condominium formation, owners' association representation, real estate transactions, zoning and planning issues, foreclosures, landlord-tenant disputes and environmental matters.
- Civil litigation. We represent individuals or businesses as plaintiffs or defendants in civil disputes. We handle a wide range of disputes, including home construction litigation, will contests, personal injury claims, contract actions, business collections, wrongful foreclosures and tax redemptions.
- Government relations. Our attorneys work with individuals and business that are having difficulty getting any response from state or local agencies, offices or officials. We handle a broad range of issues, including projects involving submerged land, private/public bonds and investor immigration visas.
- Bankruptcy. We work with individuals and businesses, handling all matters related to Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings. We will prepare and file all documentation to complete the process and represent you in hearings or meetings with creditors, the court or the bankruptcy trustee.
- Business law. We work with individuals and businesses with forming limited liability companies, partnerships, and corporations as well as assisting with all business transactions, including asset purchase agreements, membership transfers, stock sales, etc.
Contact Harrell and Monaghan, LLC
For a private consultation, contact us or call us at 251-968-1555 to schedule an appointment. We are available to meet with you weekdays between 8 am and 5 pm. Evening and weekend consultations are available upon request. Our office is conveniently located in downtown Gulf Shores, across from the Winn-Dixie Shopping Center on Highway 59.